Pashli appreciate all support greatly as all donations go directly to the works we carry out. If you wish to make a donation we would love to receive from you.
224 Cashel Road
Alternatively contact us by one of the methods below to arrange something that suits you.
Brian Kelly (Founder) 087 285 7627
Ann Kelly (Co-Ordinator) 087 239 2808
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
We have worked hard with the elderly people in Kurenets, Belarus in order to improve their living conditions and provide social interaction in their lives.
- Refurbishing and restoring decrepit bathrooms, refurbishing and decorating bedrooms and kitchen.
- Providing personal care for the female residents, hand massage, hairdressing etc.
- Entertaining the residents and throwing a party for them.
- Visitation to individual residents and with the help of interpreters, recording their life stories, reminiscences of the Hitler/Stalin eras etc. Above all just listening and being company.
- Providing a selection of small gifts at Christmas for each resident.
- Vital fund raising in Ireland to provide new bedding, mattresses etc.
Watch this short video about the Elderly People's Home:
Here is another short video showing how the delivery of the "Babushka Boxes" is made into a community event bringing the elderly together in a great celebration.
|The Orphanage||The Children||The Elderly People|
|Find out more about the work which we do in the orphanage and school for children with speech problems in Vilejka, Belarus.||Learn more about the work done with the disadvantaged children and orphans from Vilejka and the surrounding areas.||Find out more about the elderly people's home and the people who live there.|
|Read more >>||Read more >>|