Pashli appreciate all support greatly as all donations go directly to the works we carry out. If you wish to make a donation we would love to receive from you.
224 Cashel Road
Alternatively contact us by one of the methods below to arrange something that suits you.
Brian Kelly (Founder) 087 285 7627
Ann Kelly (Co-Ordinator) 087 239 2808
E-Mail - email@example.com
The Vilejka School and Orphanage for Children with Speech Problems.
Pashli have been working in this orphanage since 2005 and have undertaken many projects. These include:
- Refurbishing and restoring decrepit shower rooms.
- Refurbishing and decorating bedrooms, classrooms and playrooms.
- Fitting out a playground.
- Providing dance classes for children.
- Teaching hair-care.
- Taking children to the capital city, Minsk, to the circus and to a restaurant.
- Putting on Irish cultural and variety shows.
Watch this short video about the Orphanage:
|The Orphanage||The Children||The Elderly People|
|Find out more about the work which we do in the orphanage and school for children with speech problems in Vilejka, Belarus.||Learn more about the work done with the disadvantaged children and orphans from Vilejka and the surrounding areas.||Find out more about the elderly people's home and the people who live there.|
|Read more >>||Read more >>|